Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Agricultural Technology curriculum, 1959
Universities and colleges -- Curricula
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains an academic program from N. C. State College's School of Agriculture, highlighting their Agricultural Technology curriculum. The program features the major programs in the curriculum, including agricultural engineering and horticulture, a background of agricultural technology, the academic requirements, and the courses offered.
North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Agricultural Institute information and curricula, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 7
- Agricultural Technology curriculum, 1959, Series 2, Box 10, Folder 8 (Current Folder)
- Crop Science Department curricula, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 9
- Examination questions, 1948-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 11
- Foreign visitors to N. C. State, 1951-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 12