Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Crop Science Department curricula, 1961-1965
Universities and colleges -- Curricula
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains office records pertaining to the N. C. State's Department of Crop Science, most notably programs featuring its curricula, as well as correspondence, office memorandums, and reports regarding their course offerings and their academic system. Also featured are general administrative records with information on conferences, seminars, commencements, and student recruitment.
North Carolina State College. Department of Crop Science
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Crop Science
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Agricultural Institute information and curricula, 1960-1961
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 7
- Agricultural Technology curriculum, 1959
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 8
- Crop Science Department curricula, 1961-1965, Series 2, Box 10, Folder 9 (Current Folder)
- Examination questions, 1948-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 11
- Foreign visitors to N. C. State, 1951-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 12