Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- North Carolina Agricultural Institute information and curricula, 1960-1961
Universities and colleges -- Curricula
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- circa to
- This folder contains information on the North Carolina Agricultural Institute at N. C. State College's School of Agriculture, chiefly consisting of an information packet giving the institute's history, academic program, and curricula offered. Also accompanying are curricula for other academic periods, class schedules, and correspondence.
Schedules (Time plans)
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. Agricultural Institute
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. Agricultural Institute
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Crop Science Records, 1939 - 1989 (UA100.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- North Carolina Agricultural Institute information and curricula, 1960-1961, Series 2, Box 10, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Agricultural Technology curriculum, 1959
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 8
- Crop Science Department curricula, 1961-1965
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 9
- Examination questions, 1948-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 11
- Foreign visitors to N. C. State, 1951-1956
Series 2, Box 10, Folder 12