Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Measured Crop Performance : Corn by W. H. Rankin and F. W. Brittain, 1955
Corn -- Yields
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Rankin, William Houston more info on Rankin, William Houston, 1899-
- Brittain, F. W. more info on Brittain, F. W.
- Created Date:
- This folder contain a research report titled "Measured Crop Performance : Corn, 1955," the Agronomy Research Report No. 18 published by North Carolina State College's Agricultural Experiment Station. It was prepared by N. C. State's Department of Agronomy. The report presents the results of studies conducted to determine which corn hybrids have the best yields for which region of North Carolina. The report contains charts and tables of the information, presenting the recommended hybrids and which factors make them successful, arranging them by state region.
Charts (Graphic documents)
Agronomy Research Reports (North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station)
more info on Agronomy Research Reports (North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station)
North Carolina State College. Department of Agronomy more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agronomy
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Agronomy Records, 1934 - 1960 (UA100.012) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Factors Affecting the Nicotine Content of Flue-Cured Tobacco by J. A. Weybrew, G. L. Jones, et al., 1953
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 1
- Irrigation of Flue-Cured Tobacco in North Carolina by T. V. Wilson and C. H. M. van Bavel, 1953
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 2
- Kudzu in Rotation with Corn and Small Grain by T. L. Copley and Luke A. Forrest, 1953
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 3
- Measured Crop Performance : Corn by W. H. Rankin and M. G. McKenzie, 1953
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 4
- Measured Crop Performance : Corn by W. H. Rankin and F. W. Brittain, 1954
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 5
- Measured Crop Performance : Corn by W. H. Rankin and F. W. Brittain, 1955, Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 6 (Current Folder)
- Measured Crop Performance : Small Grain by W. H. Rankin and M. G. McKenzie, Jr., 1954
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 7
- Variations in the Hicks Variety of Bright Tobacco by T. J. Mann and G. L. Jones, 1953
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 8
- Williams Hall : The Agronomy Building, North Carolina State College, Raleigh, N. C.
Series 2, Halfbox 2, Folder 9