Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- College School of Textiles faculty group portrait
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Group portrait of faculty, North Carolina State College School of Textiles. Pictured from left to right are: Dean Malcolm E. Campbell, H.A. Rutherford, E.B. Grover, Jack Bogdan, Ken Campbell, and Dame Hamby.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Hamby, Dame S. more info on Hamby, Dame S. (Dame Scott), 1920-
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
Rutherford, H. A. more info on Rutherford, H. A.
Grover, Elliot B. more info on Grover, Elliot B. (Elliot Brown), 1906-
Bogdan, John F. more info on Bogdan, John F.
Campbell, Kenneth Stoddard more info on Campbell, Kenneth Stoddard
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles (UA023.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.