- Knowledge Is Power, Oral History Interview Recording by D.W. Colvard with James B. Edwards
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
Multiple materials (materials for groups)
- 1 cassette (side A; side B); Side A: 31:43; side B: 15:13
- Item identifier:
- Colvard, Dean W. more info on Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007
- Created Date:
- Interview by D.W. Colvard with James B. Edwards, former superintendent of the Mountain Research Station, Waynesville, NC. Edwards mentions "the Old McElroy house," a pre-Civil War house. It is unclear if this house was in Waynesville or Laurel Springs, NC, but the mention of it might be of genealogical interest.
Edwards, James B.
more info on Edwards, James B.
- Digital Project:
Knowlege Is Power Interviews
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Office of the Dean Records, 1911-2016 (UA100.001) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).