Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Harvesting machine design
Tobacco -- Harvesting
- Item identifier:
- This folder contains information related to the design of machinery for harvesting tobacco plants.
Drawings (Visual works)
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Defoliator characteristics data and analysis, 1955
Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 1
- Harvesting machine design, Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 2 (Current Folder)
- Information on plant growth promoting products, 1955-1965
Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 3
- "Wide and Narrow Row Tobacco"
Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 4