Download PDF (563 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- "Wide and Narrow Row Tobacco"
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- McGee, H. A. more info on McGee, H. A.
- This folder contains report by H. A. McGee titled “Wide and Narrow Tobacco,” which gives a detailed method of preparing land for planting. The report gives steps with accompanying diagrams, as well as reports on how this method improved farmers’ tobacco yield and value.
Instructions (Document genre)
more info on Clemson University
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles W. Suggs Papers, 1914 - 1995 (Mc00033) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Defoliator characteristics data and analysis, 1955
Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 1
- Harvesting machine design
Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 2
- Information on plant growth promoting products, 1955-1965
Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 3
- "Wide and Narrow Row Tobacco", Series 1, Oversizebox 42, Folder 4 (Current Folder)