Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Key figures in North Carolina State 1961 commencement
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Mattox, John more info on Mattox, John
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "Key figures in North Carolina State College's graduation rites Saturday May 27 1961 were, left to right, President William C. Friday of the Consolidated University of North Carolina, Governor Sanford, Chancellor George Wells Beadle of University of Chicago, and Chancellor John T. Caldwell of North Carolina State College."
Friday, William C.
more info on Friday, William C. (William Clyde)
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995 more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Student life. Graduation ceremonies (UA023.025.072) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)