- Gould's Water Pump
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Spring water flows by gravity into the tank in the basement of the large farm dwelling and is supplied by two combination tub-and -shower baths and two toilets and lavatories. This 1/4-horsepower jet-type pump provides ample water for these outlets and to serve all other household needs.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).