Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Interior of Mr. Paul Kelly's gin, Sanford N.C. - showing front of gin stands
Cotton gins and ginning
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from back: Pneumatic feeders, air line cleaner and radiator. The first gin in N.C to use the split suction system for drying seed cotton. A temperature of 170 degrees is maintained in the cleaner with 100 # steam pressure. Total cost of installation approx. $700.00.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).