Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Seventh Annual Report on Engineering Studies in Tobacco Production, Cultural Operations, 1956
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Coverage Date:
- This folder contains the first portion of the report from North Carolina State College's Department of Agricultural Engineering fully-titled "Seventh Annual Project Report on Project S-61--Engineering Studies in Tobacco Production, Sub-Project B--Cultural Operations for the Year of 1955." The annual report describes the status and progress of a project studying mechanization in flue-cured tobacco production, to efficiently process it and cut down labor hours and costs. The report includes photographs, diagrams, charts, and data tables to illustrate the points made. The rest of the report can be found in Box 28, Folder 1 of this University Archives collection.
North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
more info on North Carolina State College. Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Seventh Annual Report on Engineering Studies in Tobacco Production, Cultural Operations, 1956, Series 1, Box 27, Folder 24 (Current Folder)