- Stickland- Senger interview, contributions of the cow and milk prices
Milk -- Prices -- United States
- Original Format:
- 16mm, magnetic sound, color; 231 feet, 7 minutes and 1 second
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews Dr. Marvin Senger, in charge of Extension Dairy Husbandry at NCSU; they discuss the contributions of the cow and milk prices; 7:01; color; magnetic sound., n.d.
more info on Strickland, Verne
Senger, Marvin E. more info on Senger, Marvin E.
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.