- Powell Manufacturing "Tobacco Today" Program #95, Stickland-Toussaint Interview, flu-cured tobacco 1975
Farm mechanization -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
16 mm film, magnetic sound, color
- 66 feet, 1 minute and 50 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Verne Strickland, Associate Farm Director, interviews Bill Toussaint on the flue-cured tobacco outlook for 1975; Powell Manufacturing "Tobacco Today" Program # 95; 1:49; color; magnetic sound., 1974 Nov.
more info on Toussaint, W.D. (William Douglas)
Strickland, Verne more info on Strickland, Verne
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering Records, 1928-2008 (UA100.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.