- Action News/Noon-Farm, Wilkinson- Perry interview, 1974 peanut crop prospects
- Original Format:
16mm, magnetic sound, color
- 111 feet, 3 minutes and 5 seconds
- Item identifier:
- WRAL-TV more info on WRAL-TV (Television station : Raleigh, N.C.)
- Issued Date:
- Ray Wilkinson, Farm Director, interviews Astor Perry, Extension Peanut Specialist from NCSU on the prospects of the 1974 peanut crop; Action News/Noon-Farm News 9-17-74; 3:05; color; magnetic sound., 1974
Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
more info on Wilkinson, Ray, 1925-2004
Perry, Astor more info on Perry, Astor
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Audiovisual Materials, University Archives Audiovisual Collection (UA024.002) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
For more information:
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.