- African American Home Demonstration Club at Thompson's Roadside Market
Community and Extension
Home demonstration work
People associated with agriculture
African Americans -- History
- Original Format:
- Hand-colored lantern slide; 4" x 3.25"
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- African American Home Demonstration Club: Club market in North Carolina, Thompson's Roadside Market; Hand colored slide; circa 1940. This was probably a home demonstration curb market.
Home Demonstration Clubs of North Carolina
more info on Home Demonstration Clubs of North Carolina
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service -- Home Demonstration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).