- African American Home Demonstration Club at Thompson's Roadside Market
Home demonstration work
People associated with agriculture
African Americans -- History
- Original Format:
- Hand-colored lantern slide; 4" x 3.25"
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from information found with original : "(no. 11) African American Home Demonstration Club - club market in North Carolina - Thompson's Roadside market - Hand Colored Slides, Numbered Series :: Clubs and Camps :: People"
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Glass negatives and lantern slides (UA023.031) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).