- Harvested white oak pilings
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series [#354] By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester. White oak piling harvested from the farm woodlands of Rowan County. This timber is cut from second-growth trees. The piling is cut in lengths of 40 to 75 feet. 120 car loads of this material has been shipped from this pole yard at Landis, N. C. during the past 18 months.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).