Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Sign for logging project of Champion Fibre Company
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Made by R. W. Graeber, [Extension] Forester, July 13, 1926; Forest Protection Sign Champion Fiber County, Willets, N. C.; Sign located at Willets, N. C. where the Champion Fiber Company maintains a forest nursery and demonstration in forest planting and protection.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Forests and forestry
Signs and signboards
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
Champion Paper and Fibre Company
more info on Champion Paper and Fibre Company
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)