- Reseeding loblolly pines on farm of W. F. Winstead
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying envelope: #5-B, Made By R. W. Graeber, Ext. Forester; Good natural reseeding of loblolly pine on the farm of W. F. Winstead. Note the three seed trees. With good seed trees left after logging and careful protection from fire, loblolly pine proves very profitable in Eastern Carolina.
Beaufort County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).