- Man holding purebred billy goat of dairy breeding
Agricultural extension work
Goats -- Breeding
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Aycock, M. Edmund more info on Aycock, M. Edmund
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Made by M. E. Aycock, September 1941; Purebred billy goat of dairy breeding, Johnston [County]; A registered dairy goat; Pete Bowen of Smithfield with registered billy goat of dairy breeding. Pete has several purebred milk goats of Alpine and Soanun breeding. He expects to build up a good sized herd of goats within the next few years.
Johnston County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).