Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Loblolly pine tract
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, 1940, W. J. Barker, Assistant Extension Forester; Five cords harvested and 33 1/2 cords left standing on F. L. Roberson's loblolly pine tract, Spring Hope, Nash County.
Community and Extension
Agricultural extension work
Loblolly pine (Pinus taeda)
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Barker, W. J. more info on Barker, W. J.
- Created Date:
Spring Hope (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)