- L.I. Case demonstrates proper method of dehorning a steer
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Aycock, M. Edmund more info on Aycock, M. Edmund
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original: Made by M.E. Aycock, December 1941, Johnston County. L.I. Case demonstrates proper method of dehorning a steer. Steer belongs to T.E. Johnson, a member of the Four Oaks 4-H Club, who is shown at the head of the steer.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).