Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- 4-H Club members from Alexander and Caldwell Counties at Camp Kiwanis on John's River, July 1934
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series 1934 by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. 700 - 4-H Club members from Alexander and Caldwell Counties at Camp Kiwanis on John's River, July 16-21, 1934
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).