- Rev. J. B. Pierce and Staff Members
African American women
Nutrition extension work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Tuck, Annie Mae more info on Tuck, Annie Mae
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Aug. 5, 1941, A & T College, Greensboro, N.C.; Rev. J.B. Pierce and staff members here, and Guilford County farm and home agents on way to collect material out in county on nutritional problems of people; (3 Extra).
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
more info on North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).