- King Family Orchestra at State Farmers Convention
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Made by L.R. Harrill, King Family Orchestra State College. [illegible], Virginia, Mary, [illegible] of Route 1, Greensboro. These musicians furnished music at the 1929 State Farmers Convention. Used in July-Aug. 1929 Ext. Farm News
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).