- Eden muscadine grape vines before pruning
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: Fruiting arm of Eden, vine 8 row 9 Block 1. Before pruning. Cat can spurred arm vine. Shows growth from spurs. Note that 2 spurs in center before arm can be entirely renewed to canes from bud at base of spur. Other spurs will be renewed to lowest side shoot on spur.; Rotundifolia Experiment Vineyard, Willard, N. C.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).