- Scuppernong grape vines
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from mount: Scuppernong V8 R23 B1. Close view showing quantity and quality of fruit on a spurred arm; Rotundifolia Experiment Vineyard, Willard, N.C.; Catch can spurred arm pruning
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).