- Boll weevil feeding on cotton boll
Cotton -- Diseases and pests
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Transcribed from back: This boll weevil hungrily attacks a ripe cotton boll. Since 1892, the pests have destroyed almost $12 billion worth of cotton from Texas to Virginia.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).