Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- White pines planted as windbreak
Community and Extension
Windbreaks, shelterbelts, etc.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series, By R. W. Graeber, Extension Forester; 454 -- White pine planted as a wind-break protecting the home of J. L. Green, Granite Falls, N.C. RFD
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Granite Falls (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).