- Woods meeting at the Iredell County Home Farm
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from information found with original: Woods meeting at the Iredell County Home Farm. In this timber, North Carolina's first timber thinning demonstration was started in 1920, a second thinning was made in 1926. Picture made Oct. 29, 1930. Iredell County.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Iredell County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).