- Pulp wood cut from a timber thinning demonstration on farm of J. Claude Barber, Rowan county
Forests and forestry -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Graeber, R. W., 1888-1967 more info on Graeber, R. W. (Robert Walter), 1888-1967
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.W. Graeber, Extension Forester. #453. 1931. Pulp wood cut from a timber thinning demonstration on farm of J. Claude Barber, Rowan county. Only the crippled and over-crowded trees were taken, leaving the better trees for a future crop of high class timber.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Rowan County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).