- 4-H Club boys and girls on field trip studying trees at Ellerbe Springs Camp
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Page, R. H. more info on Page, R. H. (Rufus H.), Jr.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Farm Forestry Series by R.H. Page, Jr., Assistant Extension Forester. Richmond County 4-H Club boys and girls on field trip studying trees at Ellerbe Springs Camp.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field: