Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- North Carolina State 4-H Council officers
Community and Extension
4-H clubs -- Membership
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
- 4-H Officers--Elected Thursday at State 4-H Club Week in Raleigh to head North Carolina's 55,000-member 4-H organization during the next year were, left to right, Libby Leary, Forsyth County, reporter; Tex Barrow, Greene County, secretary-treasurer; Janice Hancock, Randolph County, president; and John Pat McDowell, Edgecombe County, vice-president. (N. C. State Photo by Ralph Mills) -30 Woody Upchurch-
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).