- 4-H Club members campaigning for state club president during 4-H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Presidential Timber -- Reaching for the gavel that symbolizes the highest 4-H Club office of all, these three attractive club members are campaigning for state president during 4-H Club Week now in progress at N. C. State. The candidates, one of whom will be elected Friday by Club Week delegates, are, left to right: Brenda Fairless, Bertie County; Betty Scott, Guilford County, and Jane Bates, Mecklenburg County. (Photo by Allan Ro0binson) -30-Tom Byrd
North Carolina 4-H Congress
more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).