- Secretary of State Thad Eure and Club members during State 4-H Club Week
4-H clubs -- North Carolina -- Congresses
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Citizen Speaker -- Secretary of State Thad Eure chats with 4-H'ers (left to right) Don Chaplin of Tyrell County, Dot Hostettler of Iredell and Eddie Davis of Mecklenburg. Eure told the club members that he considers himself an honorary member of every youth organization in the state.
more info on Eure, Thad, 1899-1993
North Carolina 4-H Congress more info on North Carolina 4-H Congress
North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development more info on North Carolina State University. Department of 4-H Youth Development
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).