- Turkey producers with turkey bodies
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Miss Clara [illegible] one of #2 Anson Co. turkey producers. Clara and her mother Mrs. M. E. [illegible] raises around 300 fine Mammoth Bronze turkeys, [illegible] of 1935.
Anson County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).