Barefoot boys holding chickens
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Barefoot boys holding chickens
- Transcribed from back: Chip off the block - sons of J.P. Doughtry, Clinton, N.C.
Community and Extension
North Carolina History
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)