- Employee initiating automatic cleaning system, Pine State Creamery
Equipment and supplies
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Transcribed from mount: After the processing day is completed, the automatic cleaning system goes into action. The entire operation is cleaned automatically and very little hand labor is necessary. All the sanitary pipes are welded line and are cleaned in place. Even vats and storage tanks have automatic spray ball cleaning. The clean-up labor is considerably reduced and cleaning effectiveness is also greatly improved.
Mounts (Framing and mounting equipment)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).