Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Farm at Amherst, Mass. where Groff's Constance won the World's Mature Jersey Championship
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Strohmeyer, Henry A. more info on Strohmeyer, Henry A.
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Groff's Constance 367292, a Massachusetts Jersey, produces over 1100 pounds butter-fat. On her record of 1130.09 pounds butter-fat she becomes the World's mature champion of the Channel Island breeds. Bred by W.G. Groff. Tested by her owner, Charles W. Groff of Amherst, Mass. This is the third Jersey to make over 1100 pounds butter-fat in one year's official record.; Electros 85 screen, 4 1/4 ins. wide, loaned on request.; June 8, 1923; American Jersey Cattle Club, 324 West 23d St., New York.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).