- Heifers in rotation grazing experiment
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (Rotation Grazing); HHB-664; Representative heifers as they came off of the rotation grazing experiment. There was little difference in weight between the groups under the different systems of rotation. Taken at Wenona Station North Carolina. 11/7/41.
North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
more info on North Carolina Agricultural Experiment Station
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).