Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Calves in creep feeding experiment
Community and Extension
Agriculture -- Experimentation
Cattle -- Feeding and feeds
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from accompanying material: Cattle (General); HHB-603; These are calves belonging to the cows show in photos HHB 601 and 602. These calves were startled on a creep feeding experiment two days later. These average 218 pounds. Taken at Test Farm, Wenona, North Carolina. 6-18-41.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)