- Group photograph of beekeepers at apiary of James M. Gibbs
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Transcribed from back: Group of beekeepers who attended a meeting of beekeepers at one of the apiaries of James M. Gibbs of Reidsville, NC, May 14, 1928. Mr. Gibbs (shown in white overalls) is one of the pioneers in the modern methods of beekeeping in North Carolina. He has several apiaries neatly arranged in the hills around Reidsville and produces a fine quality of honey.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Extension and Research services (UA023.007) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).