- The Deschutes River
- Item identifier:
- This is a photograph of the Deschutes River. On the left bank there are ponderosa pines, and on the right bank are lodgepole pines. The Deschutes River in the Pringle Falls Experimental Forest, Central Oregon. On the left bank: Pinus ponderosa On the right bank: Pinus contorta ( West of LaPine Ranger Station in Deschutes County."
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Carl Alwin Schenck Papers, 1865 - 1959 (MC00035) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).