Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Children in Today's World Homes That Fit Their Needs
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- New Farmers of America. North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Chapter more info on New Farmers of America. North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University Chapter
- Coverage Date:
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- New Farmers of America Collection (ncatnfa) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.