Download PDF (110 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Letter from President F.D. Bluford, Feb. 18, 1955
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- F.D. Bluford, president of Agricultural and Technical College, writes an endorsement to S.B. Simmons for raising funds for the NFA camp at Hammocks Beach.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- S. B. Simmons Collection (ncatsbs) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.