Download PDF (110 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Letter from President F.D. Bluford, Feb. 18, 1955
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- F.D. Bluford, president of Agricultural and Technical College, writes an endorsement to S.B. Simmons for raising funds for the NFA camp at Hammocks Beach.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- S. B. Simmons Collection, Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University (NCATSBS) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.