Download PDF (1.29 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Negro boys and girls attend short course at A and T College
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Article about short course sponsored by the State Agricultural Extension Services at A and T College August 5-8 1924. 133 young people were in attendance. I.O. Schaub, was the Director of State Extension Services,C.R. Hodson, State Agent and John D. Wray, State Club agent for Negro boys and girls.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.