Download PDF (1.32 KB)
Additional functionality available on larger screens.
- Poem and Minutes of North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress Annual Sessions
Community and Extension
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Poem written by N.M. Butt "In Honor of State Normal School"; Minutes of the North Carolina Negro Farmers' Congress Semi-Annual sessions held in the courthouse in Clinton, NC with theme "Better Living More Money on the Farm" and meeting also held at the State Normal School of Elizabeth City, NC with T.S. Inborden presiding at the meetings.
- Digital Project:
Better Living in NC
- Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- John D. Wray Collection (ncatjdw) held by Archives and Special Collections, F. D. Bluford Library, North Carolina A&T State University
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University owns copyright to this item. Individuals are responsible for using this work in conformance with United States Copyright Law as well as any restrictions accompanying the material.
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.