- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles Parker Papers, 1924-1929 (MC00383) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- 1 Page Avenue
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- E. W. Grove, first owner; Walter Taylor and Associates, second owner.
- Architectural note:
- The structure was initially intended as a skyscraper, and the use of ivory-glazed terra-cotta and decorative griffins lend the structure a unique appearance. The structure's molded panels include an image of the architect, Charles N. Parker.
- Historical note:
- The arcade is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was occupied by the federal government in 1942.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.595203, -82.555895
- External Resources:
Grove Arcade: History