- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Daniel Augustus Tompkins Hall -- Textile Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949 more info on Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949
- Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914 more info on Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- NCSU Campus
- General note:
- Tompkins Hall is named for Daniel Augustus Tompkins, who pushed for the College of Textiles and designed the building that now holds his name. The original hall was built in 1901, but destroyed by fire in 1914. It was rebuilt the same year.
Universities and colleges
Towers (Building divisions)
Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
Buildings -- Additions
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.786701, -78.665199