- First floor plan
- Original Format:
- 610mm x 1200mm
- Item identifier:
- O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963 more info on O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Lashmit, Luther D. more info on Lashmit, Luther D.
- 137 North Cherry Street
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The home was built for Alex Galloway (president of Camel City Laundry) and his wife Mamie (sister of Bowman and James Gray). Soon after, the couple sold the house to Madison and Myrtle Motsinger.
- Architectural note:
- The large Georgian Revival house features an elaborate interior, with ornate woodwork, trompe de l'oeil paintings, and ironwork.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.095004, -80.246541